Considering strategic documents between European Union and Republic of Croatia, project DATACROSS is connected to “Partnership Agreement Republic of Croatia 2014HR16M8PA001-1.2” and “Operational Programme Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014-2020”. DATACROSS represents a milestone because it will strongly strengthen the research capacity of The Centre of Research Excellence by employing and improving more than 40 new young project researchers, which will enable the high intensity of top-level scientific researches and the transfer of knowledge and technology to the economy. That will have significant positive effects on the strengthening of the Croatian research sector and the economy as well as the society in general.
- Name of the project: Advanced methods and technologies in Data Science and Cooperative Systems
- Acronym: DATACROSS
- Call: Top-level researches in Centres of Excellence
- Reference: KK.01.1.1.01.009
- Total project value: 37.999.929,03 kn
- Start of project implementation: November 1st, 2017.
- Duration of the project: 5 years
- Grant Beneficiary: University in Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing